Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Calligraphy About Virtue





And stay for our good in this world and the Hereafter: for we come back (repent) to you. He said: "My punishment will visit whom I will and My Mercy encompasses all things. So will I set my mercy for those who fear Allah, who give to charity and those who believe in Our Signs ". (That is) those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who unlearned that (name) they were found written in the Torah and the Gospel in their side, who told them to do a kindness, and forbid them from doing the evil and justify to them any good and forbidden to them all the bad and discard of their burdens and the fetters that were upon them. So those who believe in him, honor him, help him and follow the light which revealed to him (al-quran), those that the people who are lucky.(Surah AL A'RAAF :156-157)

No comments:

Post a Comment