Saturday, February 13, 2010

Facelift

For awhile now I have been wanting to update "my look." Although still in the process, I decided to go ahead and post the best result so far. One thing is certain, I was completely reminded why my original logo was created using type (Charlemagne, with some finagling of a couple of the characters). Writing XYZ by hand, in capital letters, next to each other, in a script that is meant to be beautiful is so much more difficult that you might imagine! As a result, the final "final" design may be some time in coming, but it's a challenge that I am looking forward to.

Anyway, if you're inclined to comment I'd love your feedback, especially what you think about the website now compared to the old website, and the blog, too. I am particularly excited that I was able to discover how to make the favicon show up in the url! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment